Cannes, France - May 23-29, 2022
THE FILM EVENT OF THE YEAR: CANNES INSIDERS 2022
Experience Cannes as an Industry Insider: Glimpse what producers and distributors are in the market for, star-gaze along the Croisette, and be first to preview some of the most anticipated new films of the coming movie-going season.The American Pavilion, under the direction of Julie Sisk, also known as the American headquarters at the Cannes Film Festival, offers Talk Cinema Travelers places in their upcoming 2022 Cannes Fest Immersion. This is the best way we’ve found for those of you who’ve asked us to get you to Cannes – entrée to films, accommodations close to the Palais, and a chance to experience the ultimate discovery festival as an industry insider – up close and personal with new filmmakers and established ones showcasing their newest work for the first time on the world’s largest and most important cinema stage.
Call Susan Jacobson at 914-589-7553 if you have questions or wish to reserve a place.
Ready to sign up? You may register here.
May 23– May 29, 2022 (7 days /6 nights)
- 6 nights’ accommodations at the 4-star Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel and Spa with Continental Breakfast daily.
- Festival Accreditation, your access to events and screenings only open to industry executives.
- Admission to films in Cannes Classics, Un Certain Regard, Directors' Fortnight and Cinema de la Plage, and select Competition screenings.
- Nice Côtes d’Azur International Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off.
- Welcome Reception and Orientation –a walking tour of Cannes Festival venues, the Marché, and Cannes Insiders Headquarters, how your badge works, accessing special screenings and events, and other good things to know about getting around town and into screenings.
- Special guest programming exclusive to 2022 Insider’s Cannes.
- Invitations to all cocktail parties and events sponsored by your Insider’s Cannes hosts.
- Roundtables: intimate discussions with film industry producers and distributors, actors, and directors
- Lunch and learn with a leading film critic.
- Celebratory farewell dinner at one of our favorite classic Provençal restaurants.
About The Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel and Spa
Within walking distance of the Palais des Festivals and The Insider’s Cannes Headquarters, and just minutes from the Rue d'Antibes (the Rodeo Drive of The Riviera), the 4-star Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel and Spa is perfectly situated for movie going, people watching, dining and marché-hopping. Amenities include wifi, a rooftop pool with panoramic views of Cannes, a spacious lobby with lounge including 24-hour bar service and a landscaped terrace where buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Round-trip international airfare, air & departure taxes
- Passport fees, visas, and visa photos as required
- Meals (except those specified in itinerary highlights)
- Room service and valet/laundry service
- Trip Insurance
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations within 7 days of booking: FULLY REFUNDABLE
Cancellations after 7 days of booking: NON REFUNDABLE
We are unable to pro-rate or refund unused portions of the tour, including but not limited to, missed meals and hotel nights.
The American Pavilion has been the beachhead for American industry executives, journalists, and students since 1989.
Contact Julie Sisk with questions or to register: Let Julie know you heard about this trip from Talk Cinema.
Before December 1, 2021:
Per Person Single Occupancy: $7995
Per Person Double Occupancy: $6345
After December 1, 2021:
Per Person Single Occupancy: $8995
Per Person Double Occupancy: $7295
Competition Films are announced mid-April. The American Pavilion's programming of guests and presenters depends upon the selected slate of films and talent that will be at the festival. Last minute programming is normal in Cannes and is highly dependent upon actors, directors, producers and film professionals schedules. An events schedule will be shared in the days leading up to the start of our tour and daily updates provided during the festival.