San Sebastian, Spain - September 15-21, 2022
San Sebastian in September sweeps us off our feet – the beauty of the city, the wonderful Basque cuisine, the spectacular beach and long boulevards and mild evening strolls, the glittery and exciting film festival venues, a day trip to nearby Bilbao to visit the Guggenheim Museum there, a contemporary boutique hotel.
Layer on the international film festival – a cross between The Cannes Film Festival and Venice in its ability to attract exciting new international films and glamorous stars set in a fabulous resort town.
Sightseeing … We arrange a pintxo crawl with culinary expert Eskerne Falcon, that includes a progressive lunch, along with a day trip to nearby Bilbao to see the Guggenheim Museum.
Festival Accreditation … We will arrange for access to the opening night gala and daily screenings.
Hotel Zenit Convento San Martin… A boutique hotel, a short and pleasant walk to the principal screening venues.
Per person single occupancy:$5,400
Per person double occupancy: $4,200
To guarantee your place, please remit a deposit of $1000 per traveler payable by check to Talk Cinema Inc. PO BOX 686 Croton on Hudson NY 10520. As soon as we have a minimum of 8 confirmed travelers, the trip will be confirmed and the balance of fees will be due. For further details or to reserve a place, contact Susan Jacobson at 914-589-7553 also email@example.com
Registration fees include:
- 6 nights' accommodations at Hotel Zenit Convento San Martin
- Daily breakfast buffet at hotel restaurant
- Festival briefings with your travel hosts
- Film Festival Accreditation (this admits us to films)
- A day trip to nearby Bilbao to see the Guggenheim Museum
- An introduction to Basque Cuisine with culinary expert Eskerne Falcon including a pintxo crawl
- A group feast at one of our favorite restaurants in Spain
- Tips to guides
Registration fees do not include:
- Passport and global entry fees
- Air transportation to and from the US airport from which you are departing and returning, or hotel accommodations should your trip require an overnight stay
- Meals not specified in the itinerary highlights are not included
- Taxis and public transportation to and around San Sebastian
- Travel / Trip Cancellation insurance - highly recommended